SBA Loan / Business Loan Funding Representation
What separates The Consulting Firm, LLC from our competition is we have streamlined the SBA/Business Lending process. We utilize our knowledge of the SBA/Business Lending process and our relationships with many different lenders to assist our clients.
- Our process is proven, convenient, efficient and transparent for our clients.
- Our representation allows our clients to focus on their day-to-day operations.
- We help with the paperwork and act as the intermediary between our clients and lenders
- We provide feedback on your documentation because we know what the lenders are looking for in your business plan and financials.
- Our documentation review and feedback minimizes questions from the lenders.
- We update our clients periodically on the status of their loan.
How It Works
- Fill out the SBA Loan/Business Loan Information Form. If you need assistance please call us and we can walk you through it in minutes.
- We will review the form and contact the client within two business days to explain our SBA Loan/Business Loan representation process and answer any questions.
- We will recommend a lender based off the form provided by the applicant or give the applicant a list of our preferred lenders to choose from.
- You provide us the required documents and lets us know your availability to speak with the requested lender(s).
- We do the rest!
If you need help with your Business Plan or Financials, please see our Business Planning Services for more information.
We help our clients through the business planning process from start to finish. Every business situation is different but still requires the same pieces to successfully get funded.
- Development of a well-researched business plan.
- Detailed outline of project costs.
- Discussion of different funding options (investor vs. lender vs. hybrid approach).
- Finding investors to fund the down payment or the entire amount.
- Discussion of all the risks associated with the business objectives.
- Pitch Deck Presentation.